Saturday, January 17, 2009

Don't Grow Up!




This is one of my favorite pictures. I'm not sure why, but I guess it's because it seems to capture our bond as a family. I'm so thankful to be Cade's Mommy. It hit me just this week how fast time flies! I teared up as I packed up Cade's newborn-6 months sized clothes into boxes under his crib. I can't believe he's getting so big and will be 9 months old in a few days! Brian laughed when I told him I needed to start thinking about Cade's 1st birthday party, but I know it will be here before we know it! I don't want him to get bigger. I want him to be my sweet, little baby forever! The book Love You Forever is running through my mind..."I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be." If I'm like this when he's a baby, I can only imagine what I'll be like when he's moving out for college! Whew! I'm tearing up again...it must be about that time of the month! :) So...about that first birthday party...I guess I need to get to planning!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, Jill! (I just realized we have the same background... that's funny, great minds!right?) I love that book.. several copies around here, and I know just how you feel! Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete