Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I got "tagged" on Facebook for listing 25 things about me...so...here's what I said...

1. I know...through ups & downs...God is always good!
2. I love my husband very much, even though he drives me NUTS sometimes...opposites attract, right?
3. I love our precious baby, Cade. He is a blessing. My love, my life...my little boy.
4. I am thankful for Cade's selfless birthmother...Cade went from God's arms, to her arms, to ours...miraculous!
5. I love to scrapbook...I have tons of completed books since college...even created pages as a business for others...so why can I not ever find the time to get Cade's book caught up???
6. I enjoy decorating & creating. I loved every second of creating Cade's nursery!
7. I love music. It makes me happy. I sing all the time. I always have music playing. I tear up most Sundays during the music at church. I even create tunes for Cade...it may not make American Idol, but he likes it!
8. I am thankful to have been raised in a Christian home.
9. I am thankful to have a large circle of friends. My friendships are long-lasting. I have been friends with Shelly since we were 18 months old!
10. I talk to my mom everyday, and my sister almost everyday. Love my girls!
11. I know a lot about sports, thanks to my Dad and Bob (grandfather)...I'm not good at them, but like to watch them & go to sporting events.
12. I have always wanted to be a wife, mom & teacher. Those are the only things I liked to "play" as a child.
13. I have my camera with me at all times. I never want to miss a memory! (Got that from GeeGee!)
14. I miss all the fun times with my Baylor girls...country dancing 6 nights a week in Killeen...good times...kinda felt like we owned the place! (And I still managed a 3.7 something GPA!)
15. Why do I enjoy watching The Real Housewives of Orange County? Shock value, I guess.
16. I have started a blog, thanks to Kim's help, but I can't really figure out how to use it!
17. I don't like confrontation or conflict.
18. I like everything to be clean, organized, labeled, and in it's place. My husband is the opposite!
19. I always send prompt thank you notes.
20. I enjoy hosting parties & get-togethers.
21. I don't like surprises (it's the control thing) but, I'm glad my husband still surprises me with special plans and gifts every now & then.
22. I can't help but notice spelling mistakes. Hopefully I don't have any on this!
23. I would love to have at least 2 children...a boy and a girl, if not more.
24. Best life lesson I have learned...God is in control, not me! Hard for a control freak/planner like me! As the saying goes...If you want to see God laugh, make plans!
25. And...last but not least...my friends & familly's favorite thing to hear me say..."I almost died in 5th grade"...my appendix ruptured while I was away at summer camp...camp nurse thought I was homesick...got to the hospital about an hour away from death...I like to use this story to my advantage!

Ok...now it's your turn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment